At Anthony Bartels, DDS, we are proud to offer a wide array of services under one roof to meet all of you and your family's needs. Depending on which service you are visiting our office for, your first appointment may vary a bit. However, there are a few normal steps that you can expect:
Your Dental Cleaning & Exam
- New patient paperwork: We know paperwork isn't the most fun, but we need a few things from you before we get started! We also have our new patient forms on our website, so you can fill them out ahead of time and bring them into our office as well!
- X-rays: If it's your first time in your office, we will take x-rays of your mouth. This allows us to fully examine your oral health, and see areas of the mouth that are otherwise not visible X-rays normally need to be taken at least once a year, although your dentist may take them during a treatment as well if needed.
- Exam: We will also examine your teeth and gums manually during your visit. Our dentist will take a look to see if there are any concerns that need to be addressed, like cavities, severe tooth decay, breakage, or anything else that may arise. This allows us to create the best treatment plan to meet your needs, and we can advise you on your oral health as well.
- Cleaning: Depending on what you're visiting us for, it may be time for you to get a dental cleaning. You should have your teeth professionally cleaned once every 6 months. At-home care alone simply cannot keep your teeth clean and healthy, so if it's time for you to get a cleaning, we can help with that as well.
- Treatment plan: Whether you are visiting us for a specific treatment in mind, or if we have discovered some issues that need to be addressed, our team will help you with your treatment plan. We will go over options for your treatments, as well as costs to make sure that you are fully informed and can make the best decision for your unique needs!
Our Jonesboro, AR Office is Accepting New Patients
If you have any questions about our services, or if you'd like to schedule your first appointment with our team, give us a call today to get started! We look forward to helping you get a happy, healthy smile!